Join the Conversation
Get ideas and inspiration from experts and peers.
Find out how the practice of DevOps brings cross-functional stakeholders together to deliver software with greater speed and agility. Learn from industry experts how your organization can apply DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features. Plus, all DevOps Conferences are held in conjunction with Better Software Conferences and Agile Dev Conferences, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
- DevOps and Ops
- Enterprise DevOps
- DevOps and Security
- Process Improvement
- DevOps and Testing
Bob Aiello is a consultant and author with more than twenty-five years of prior...
Jeff Patton started in software development in the early ’90s as a project...
VP of global delivery and solutions for tap|QA, Inc., Jennifer Bonine began her...
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
President and chief strategist at GuerrillaQA, Steven Winter, loves building teams that...
Cliff Berg is a highly experienced IT transformation and enterprise agile coach...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific testing topics? DevOps West conference offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in DevOps software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
“As a first time attendee, I was very impressed by the entire conference. Perfect balance of technical and managerial. I would recommend to anyone in the software industry.”Richard Isle — Great River Energy
“Interacting with participants and speakers is enlightening and enjoyable. The combination of process management and technical sessions are very beneficial.”Eva Mui — ESRI
“The best part of the conference was being able to talk to the best of the industry. Networking was also a big plus.”Stefan Dimitrov — Microsoft Corporation
“I thought the tutorials were very worthwhile. I got a lot out of the lunch with the experts, both days my conversations [were] excellent! ”Kathy Boldt — Abbot Laboratories
Explore Top Solution Providers at The Expo
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox